quarta-feira, 11 de abril de 2012

Cartas perto do Coração & I Don't Want To Talk About It - letra e música

Caros, esta música traduz um pouco dos sentimentos demasiados, das pessoas que amam demais e que eternizam o tempo nos segundos, dias e noites.
Uma homenagem a Clarice Lispector e Fernando Sabino, em Cartas Perto do Coração


I Don't Want To Talk About It Rod Stewart


I can tell by your eyes that you've probably been crying forever,and the stars in the sky don't mean nothing to you, they're a mirror.I don't want to talk about it, how you`ve broken my heart.

If I stay here just a little bit longer,

If I stay here, won't you listen to my heart, ohh my heart?


If I stand all alone, will the shadow hide the color of my heart;blue for the tears, black for the night's fears.

The stars in the sky don't mean nothing to you, they're just a mirror.I don't want to talk about it, how you broke my heart.If I stay here just a little bit longer,

if I stay here, won't you listen to my heart, ohh my heart?

my heart, ohh my heart, this old heart.

I don't want to talk about it, how you´ve broken my heartIf I stay here just a little bit longer,

if I stay here, won't you listen to my heart, ohh my heart?

My heart, ohh my heart.

http://www.vagalume.com.br/rod-stewart/i-dont-want-to-talk-about-it-traducao.html#ixzz1rhXGSnDI

SAudações literárias

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Participe! Deixe aqui o seu comentário e façamos uma estrada literária juntos!